From the time that Apple announced its 1st generation iPhone on 29 June, 2007, the brand has been keeping the mobile phone market abuzz with newer launches, latest offerings, and innovations. Over time the iPhone corpus has expanded, which today includes ‘S’, ‘R’, ‘SE’ and many more series offerings. However, the ‘Plus’ series especially iPhone 7 Plus has gained tremendous popularity owing to its large screen size. Top-notch camera specifications, and its pocket-friendly price tag.
iPhone 7 Plus was Launched
The iPhone 7 Plus was launched in September 2016 and is the 10th generation smartphone from Apple. This phone introduced the world to new colour options, never seen before on an iPhone by presenting phones in Piano Black and Jet Black colours. The other improvements included better water and dust resistance, a new home button which was capacitive and static, and the removal of the 3.5mm headphone jack. More importantly, the internal hardware was upgraded to a heterogeneous Quad-Core system on a chip with better graphics and system performance. If you are looking to upgrade to a worthy iPhone pick the iPhone 7 Plus and don’t forget to choose the colour of your liking.
iPhone 7 Plus on EMI
Get great deals when you shop for the iPhone 7 Plus on EMI at the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network. Shopping here is easy and fun. Simply use your EMI Network Card and take home your exciting brand-new iPhone 7 Plus on affordable EMIs. Making your purchase at the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network enables you to take advantage of getting the product at No Cost EMIs. This implies that you do not have to pay a rupee over the listed purchase price. With easy EMI financing of up to Rs.4 lakh you can buy iPhone 7 Plus without worrying about the price as you can pay the same in easy instalments ranging from 3 to 24 months.
Bajaj Finserv EMI
The Bajaj Finserv EMI Network has over 1 million products you can choose from. With over 60,000 partner retailers located in over 1300 cities across the country you can be sure to find one close to you. Signing up is easy as minimal documentation is required and the process is immediate.
Here are the complete specifications of the iPhone 7 Plus so you can be sure you are making a great purchase.
- Connectivity: GSM/CDMA/HSPA/LTE
- Camera: Back Camera: Dual, 12 MP, f/1.8, 28mm [wide], 1/3”, OIS, PDAF, 12MP, f/2.8, 56mm [telephoto], 1/3.6”, 2x optical zoom, AF, LED dual tone flash, HDR
- Performance: RAM: 3GB, OS: iOS 10.0.1, upgradable to iOS 12.1, ROM: 32/128/256GB, Processor: Apple A10 Fusion [16nm], Battery: 2,900mAh
- Display: Screen Size: 5.5-inch, Resolution: 1080 X 1920 pixels with 401 ppi density, Display type: LED backlit IPS LCD, captive touchscreen with 16 million colours, Screen Protection: Ion strengthened glass with oleophobic coating
- Important Specifications: Sensors: Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Voice Assistant: Siri
- Weight: 188 grams
- Dimensions: 158mm X 78mm X 7.3mm
Key features of iPhone 7 Plus
- This smartphone comes with IP67 certification, which means that it can take a quick dip in the wet and survive without a hitch. Feel free to use your phone in the rain with the knowledge that water will not find its way into your phone!
- With the addition of new colour options on the iPhone 7 Plus, there are a total of 5 colours to choose from – Grey, Gold, Rose Gold, Piano Black and Jet Black.
- With ever increasing media sharing it’s good to have higher storage options, and Apple seems to have answered this call to the T. The iPhone 7 Plus comes with 32GB, 128GB and 256GB storage options. With the 256GB storage you can be sure that all your media will find a place on your phone.
- The iPhone 7 Plus gets a significant camera update with the upgrade to a dual camera set up. Enjoy the true optical zoom thanks to this feature and click digital camera quality images with your phone.
- The new Apple A10 Fusion chipset offers 40% faster processing than its predecessor’s A9 chip. The new chip comprises two high performance cores which give it the ability to work faster.
- While on paper, the screen of the iPhone 7 Plus may seem to be similar to the previous model, Apple promises that the screen is 25% brighter than before and features a wider gamut of colours with much improved colour management.
- For the first time, Apple has removed the 3.5mm jack for headphones, enabling a cleaner surround sound each time you play your favourite playlist. The iPhone 7 Plus ships with a pair of headphones with the Lightning connector pin to get you started.
Read more:- iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus up for sale in India, here are offers and discounts you will get
Enjoy the best moments in the new year with your new Apple iPhone 7 Plus. With better selfies and a dual rear camera take pictures to remember as you keep saving the same using the expandable storage on your new smartphone. To get started, check out your pre-approved offer from Bajaj Finserv. The offer will provide you instant approval on EMI financing and give you access to a range of customised deals. Screen guards and other accessories to keep your new iPhone 7 Plus protected.